Saturday, November 19, 2011

Table (Food from around Europe Part 1)























I love food. Seriously! I carry a mini tripod with me everywhere and can not not take a few snaps of meals. While in Europe this summer I made my companions wait before eating almost each meal while I snapped away. I didn't photograph EVERY meal, but it came close. They were lovely to put up with me and there was only a few times where we dug in, not able to wait so there are a few pics partially enjoyed. The first pic was taken in Prague at the Chocolate cafe, I posted this one up on Tumblr a month ago, and it has been reblogged over 50 times. People clearly love chocolate and croissants! I drink a lot of espresso, and tea, so naturally there is a nod here to both. There are meals here enjoyed in Czech, Austria, Italy, France, and the UK. I have a lot more of these photos, so I will post them bit by bit. Hope this makes your mouth water!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow that food all looks SO delicious. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures! I like your blog, and you're welcome on mine, if you want! ;-)

    The Girl with the Suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take such profesh photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comments! I love travel food!

    ReplyDelete